- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
Easy-to-make mixed green salad featuring fresh cherries, feta cheese and walnuts.
Rate This Recipe
- 6 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh Stemilt cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, plain or candied, as desired
- 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, 6 tbsp, or as desired
Divide salad greens onto six salad plates. Top with the fresh cherries, walnuts and feta cheese. Drizzle with balsamic or white balsamic vinaigrette.
Calories: 223, Protein Content: 7 g, Carbohydrate Content: 12 g, Fat Content: 18 g, Saturated Fat Content: 6 g, Cholesterol Content: 25 mg, Sodium Content: 563 g, Fiber Content: 2 g, Sugar Content: 8 g.