- 2 Stemilt apples
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3/4 to 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup lightly toasted, chopped walnuts
Tossed in a light lemon-honey dressing, the unique components of this salad play together for a brilliant departure from your typical slaw.
- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryAppetizer, Lunch
- In a large bowl, combine apples through cranberries.
- Toss to mix; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and honey, until honey is dissolved.
- Whisk in olive oil, until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to combine.
- Plate salad and sprinkle with toasted walnuts. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 238
- Fat Content: 15
- Protein Content: 3.4
- Carbohydrate Content: 28.9
- Fiber Content: 5.9
- Sugar Content: 18.5