- 12 ounces fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 3 ounces honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 32 oounces cold water
Super refreshing, this Cherry Limeade is going to be your summer go-to beverage! Made simply with fresh ingredients and no refined sugars.
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine the cherries and honey. Bring to a boil and immediately reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Add the lime juice and stir to combine.
- To serve a single serving, add 2 ounces of the cherry-lime concentrate to a tall glass. Fill with ice and top with water. Stir and garnish with fresh cherries. To prepare a pitcher-full, combine the concentrate with 32 ounces of water and lots of ice.
- The cherry-lime concentrate may be stored in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to ten days.
- Calories: 108