- 1 whole, fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and stemmed
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 cup fresh honeydew melon, chopped into bite-size pieces
A fun, flavorful fruit salad featuring Stemilt cherries that is perfect for the summer months!
In CategoryBreakfast, Lunch, Sides
- Carefully cut a whole pineapple in half lengthwise, cutting through the top without destroying it.
- Scoop out the center of the pineapple, removing as much as possible, yet leaving the remaining pineapple shell as a “bowl”.
- Toss the fruit chunks and cherries in a separate bowl, then spoon into the pineapple until heaping.
- Serve immediately.
- Calories: 57
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15 g
- Fat Content: 0 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Sodium Content: 4 mg
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Sugar Content: 10 g