- Sugar cookie dough; 1 tube, 1 box/bag mix, or 1 batch of homemade dough, use gluten free if necessary
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 Stemilt Piñata® apple, cored
- 1 Stemilt Granny Smith apple , cored
- 3-4 tablespoon prepared caramel sauce, either store bought or homemade
- Powdered sugar, if desired
Up your dessert game with a little food fusion of sorts and make your family this Easy Apple Dessert Pizza, they are totally going to be singing your praises for it!
- Yield8-12 Slices servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In Categorydessert
- Shape the prepared cookie dough into a 10-12-inch round, like a pizza crust, on a piece of parchment and bake according to the directions on your package or recipe. Cool completely.
- Beat the softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla together. Spread the "sauce" on top of the cooled cookie crust. Set aside.
- When you are ready to serve, use a mandoline or a very sharp knife to thinly slice the apples. Then arrange them on top of the prepared pizza crust. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired, serve immediately.
- Calories: 352
- Fat Content: 18.4
- Sodium Content: 245.2mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 43.4
- Sugar Content: 30.4
- Protein Content: 3.7