Baked apple chips are a sweet, healthful treat and are also a great idea if you have extra apples to use up.
- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategorySnacks, Dessert
- Set oven to 200°F. Wash and rinse the apples.
- Cut apples in as thin as slices as possible.
- Use a mandolin if you have one handy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the apples on the baking sheet, making sure edges do not overlap.
- Sprinkle the apples with pumpkin pie spice to your liking. Sprinkle the apples with sugar if you'd like them extra sweet.
- Place apples in the oven and back for approximately 1.5 hours, once the edges of the fruit start to curl slightly.
- Remove from the oven, and turn each chip. Place the apples in the oven and bake for another 1.5 hours.
- Remove from over and cool completely.
- Calories: 62
- Fat Content: 0.2g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 1mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 16.3g
- Fiber Content: 2.7g
- Sugar Content: 12.7g
- Protein Content: 0.3g