- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 large Stemilt Piñata® apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- extra pecans, maple syrup, milk, yogurt, whipped cream
This baked apple and pecan oatmeal tastes delicious and is very simple to make. It's warm and comforting, and the first thing I want to eat when I wake up in the morning. Plus, it's really healthy!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch pan with butter or cooking oil.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Add the chopped apple and pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm. .
- Oatmeal can be served with a generous pour of milk, maple syrup, and topped with extra pecans
- Calories: 334
- Fat Content: 11g
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Cholesterol Content: 51mg
- Fiber Content: 6.4g
- Sugar Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 251mg