- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Stemilt Apples, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 head cauliflower, stems removed and cut into florets
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Barbecue sauce for serving (optional)
These skewers are our favorite way to take advantage of sunny days.
- Yield4-5 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryAppetizers, Dinner
- Mix together all ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl.
- Divide between two zipper top bags or tupperware containers.
- Add the shrimp to one container and the cauliflower to the other container. Toss to coat.
- Place in the fridge and let marinate for 2-6 hours.
- When ready to cook, toss the apples with the lemon juice.
- Alternating between the three, thread the apples, shrimp, and cauliflower onto skewers.
- Preheat a grill over medium-high heat.
- Add the skewers to the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping halfway through, until shrimp are just opaque and pink.
- Serve immediately with barbecue sauce if desired.
- Calories: 379
- Fat Content: 15.1g
- Cholesterol Content: 239mg
- Sodium Content: 1116mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 33.8g
- Fiber Content: 7.1g
- Sugar Content: 21.5g
- Protein Content: 30.2g