- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Stemilt cherries, pitted and chopped into small pieces
- 4-oz of blue cheese, crumbled
- Chopped pecans
Blue cheese and fresh Stemilt cherries combine to make an easy, tasty appetizer for any occasion.
In CategoryAppetizer, Dinner
- Mix cream cheese and butter.
- When combined, add other ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Form into ball or log shape, and roll in pecans.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve on platter with crackers.
- Calories: 201
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Fat Content: 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Cholesterol Content: 48 mg
- Sodium Content: 191 mg
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Sugar Content: 1 g