- 1 cup of Stemilt apples (peeled and chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup Stemilt cherries (pitted and chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 2 tbsp raisins, golden or purple
- 8 oz honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 10 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp caraway seeds
Chutney is great spread over crackers and cheese. It is also wonderful on sandwiches
- Yield20 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineIndian, American
- In CategorySide dish, Dressing, Spreads
- Mix the chopped fruit and the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and lower to simmer for 40 minutes.
- Stir often, and be careful it doesn’t burn.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Calories: 76
- Protein Content: 0 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Fat Content: 0 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 g
- Sodium Content: 60 mg
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Sugar Content: 18 g