- 1 Stemilt peach, pitted, peeled, diced (1 cup)
- 20 – 30 Stemilt cherries, pitted and halved (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tsp superfine granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar, plus 3 tbsp
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 12 wonton wrappers (3 1/2 inch-square)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
Delicious and eye-catching treats! Summer has never been so fun!
- Yield12 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineAsian, American
- In CategoryDessert, Snacks
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place fruit in bowl; sprinkle with superfine sugar; mix; set aside.
- Place whipping cream and 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar in bowl of stand mixer; beat on medium-low for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Increase speed to medium-high, beat until whip leaves slight trail, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Increase speed to high; beat until soft peaks form; 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Transfer cream to clean bowl; set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer (no rinsing necessary), add mascarpone; whip on medium-high for 30 seconds.
- Gently fold whipped cream into mascarpone, to combine without deflating.
- Return bowl to mixer, add zest; mix on medium for approximately 15 seconds.
- Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, brush both sides of a wrapper with butter; gently place into cup of mini muffin tin (24-cup size), carefully pressing center into mold, pleating sides to conform to shape (corner tips should slightly fan).
- Repeat process, placing wrappers in alternating cups (to prevent overcrowding).
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 2 minutes, then transfer cups to cooling rack.
- Once cooled, generously dust with confectioner’s sugar.
- Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons of lemon-mascarpone cream into each cup, top with 5 to 8 pieces of fruit; serve immediately.
- Calories: 214
- Fat Content: 8.6g
- Cholesterol Content: 31mg
- Sodium Content: 216mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 28.4g
- Fiber Content: 1.1g
- Sugar Content: 3.2g
- Protein Content: 5.8g