Spice up your breakfast with fresh peaches and whipped cream over waffles. Go for whole-grain waffles for added nutrients.
- 6 large Artisan Organic peaches (peeled, pitted and sliced)
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 frozen waffles
Spice up your breakfast with fresh peaches and whipped cream over waffles.
- Prepare the peaches and place them into a non-stick saucepan.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the peaches, add the sugar and cinnamon and stir.
- Turn on the burner to medium low and heat the peaches until the sugar is dissolved, stirring the whole time.
- Serve a spoonful of the peach mixture over fresh waffles, topping with whipped cream if desired.
- Calories: 114
- Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Sugar Content: 26 g
- Protein Content: 2 g