- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Stemilt apples
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of seedless grapes (purple)
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
This classic salad is great for summertime BBQs and potlucks.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl together and set aside.
- Rinse the apples under cold water and then chop them into bite-sized pieces (leaving the skin but removing the cores) into a large serving bowl.
- Wash the celery stalks, and remove the strings using a vegetable peeler.
- Chop the celery into bite-sized pieces and add to the apples.
- Cut grapes in half and stir into the apple and celery mixture.
- Add in the chopped walnuts, stirring gently to distribute.
- Toss the fruit and nut mixture with the dressing, making sure all pieces are coated, and serve immediately.
- Calories: 167
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 3 mg
- Sodium Content: 31 mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Sugar Content: 16 g
- Protein Content: 2 g