- 4 (750 milliliter) bottles red wine
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 sliced fresh peaches
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks, crushed
- 3 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
Those 21 and over can enjoy our summer fruits in delicious cocktail recipes like this Conchi’s Sangria recipe.
In CategoryDrinks, Cocktail
- In a large pitcher, combine red wine, sugar, apples, peaches, bananas and cinnamon sticks.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, stir in the lemon-lime soda.
- Calories: 110
- Fat Content: 0.1g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 9mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 17g
- Fiber Content: 0.6g
- Sugar Content: 14.2g
- Protein Content: 0.3g