- Yield8 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
A simple homemade peach ice cream recipe made without churning involved. No need for an ice cream maker to make this summer ice cream recipe.
Rate This Recipe
- 2 large Artisan Organics peaches, with skin on and diced
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk, (1/2 of 14 ounce can)
- 3 sheets graham crackers, coarsely crushed (optional)
- Rosemary sprigs (for garnish, optional)
Place peaches, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until peaches are softened and fragrant. Remove from heat.
Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Gently fold in whipped cream in batches until smooth and combined.
Gently fold in peaches and graham crackers to combine. Transfer to temperature proof container and cover tightly. Freeze overnight, until ice cream is firm. Serve in a bowl and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, if desired.
Adapted from Picky Palate