- 1 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples, cored and quartered
- 1 cup ice
- 1 8-oz container dairy-free cultured coconut milk-flavored “yogurt”
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 to 5 large fresh strawberries, hulled
A nutritious take on a “chocolate milkshake,” featuring Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples, strawberries, and banana, mixed with dairy-free cultured coconut “yogurt” and cacao powder.
In CategorySmoothies, Snacks
- Add apple, then ice, coconut-milk “yogurt,” raw cacao powder, banana, and strawberries to pitcher of high-speed electric blender (one suitable for crushing ice and handling firm textures).
- Blend on high (or use “smoothie” option, if applicable) for approximately 1 minute. (If necessary, stop machine intermittently to scrape down sides or press ingredients down to remove any air pockets that might impede blending.)
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Calories: 229.8
- Fat Content: 4.8 g (sat 3.7g, poly 0.1g, mono 0g)
- Protein Content: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41.2 g
- Fiber Content: 8.5 g
- Sugar Content: 24.5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 13.2 mg