- 2 lbs fresh Stemilt cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 box yellow cake mix, dry
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
You NEED to try this Cherry Dump Cake that only requires FOUR INGREDIENTS! Yes, four ingredients.
- Yield12 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add the cherries and orange juice. Top with dry cake mix then drizzle the melted butter on top. No need to mix or stir!
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden and the filling is bubbly.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Calories: 232
- Fat Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Sugar Content: 27g
- Sodium Content: 328g