- 2 large Artisan Organic yellow peaches, halved lengthwise and pitted
- 6 cup mixed baby greens, loosely packed
- 2 cup thinly sliced radicchio
- 6 small fresh figs, stems removed, quartered
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped roasted, unsalted almonds
- 1 tsp fig jam/ spread
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional to brush peaches
Grilled peaches star in this summer salad recipe served with sweet balsamic and fig vinaigrette.
- Yield4 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryLunch
- Whisk fig jam and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl, to combine.
- Add olive oil and continue whisking until ingredients are fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Lightly brush peaches with olive oil and place on hot grill (at a slight angle to “squared center” of fruit, to achyieve grill marks at a diagonal); grill for approximately 2 to 4 minutes (depending on heat of grill), lifting just slightly to test doneness before removing.
- Using tongs, transfer peaches to a plate (grill marks up). Set aside. (Note: a stovetop grill also works great).
- Place mixed greens and radicchio in a large bowl, dress with 2 to 4 tablespoons of vinaigrette, to taste, tossing lightly to coat.
- Add figs and gently toss to incorporate figs. Divide greens among plates.
- Top with a peach halve and sprinkle with chopped almonds. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 267.8g (60.49% from fat)
- Fat Content: 18.0g (sat 2.3g, poly 2.1g, mono 10g)
- Protein Content: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 26.9g
- Fiber Content: 5.4g
- Sugar Content: 20.6g
- Cholesterol Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 16.3mg