When you're on the go a lot, you might not have time to grab a handful of cherries. With this fresh cherry juice you can sip them instead!
- Yield3 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDrinks
- Stem six cups of cherries and place them into a blender.
- Add 3/4 cup water to the blender full of cherries.
- Pulse on low-medium until cherries are blended. DO NOT OVER BLEND!
- Place the fine mesh strainer over a large bowl with the cheese cloth lining the strainer.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the strainer and let the juice fall into the bowl below.
- Once you pour the entire contents into the strainer, use the cheese cloth to squeeze out any remaining juice.
- Pour juice from the bowl into a mason jar, seal tightly and place in the refrigerator. Consume cherry juice within 2-3 days of making it.
- Calories: 58
- Protein Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Sugar Content: 12g
- Fat Content: 0g