- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 - 2 medium Gala or Piñata apples, cored and cut into large cubes
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or vegetable oil
Maple and soy compliment the sweet bites of grilled apples and chicken skewers to make this a family-favorite dinner.
- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDinner
- In a large zipper bag, combine the maple, vinegar and soy sauce. Add the chicken cubes.
- Seal the bag and give it a squeeze to coat the chicken pieces.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Heat your grill to high heat.
- Prepare the kebabs by skewering alternating pieces of chicken with pieces of apple.
- Just before placing the kebabs on the grill, brush them on both sides with the avocado oil.
- Grill on all sides, turning the kebabs with tongs, about 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Additional Note: If you are using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for 30 to 60 minutes before skewering the kebabs.
- Calories: 223
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 487mg
- Sugar Content: 7g