- 1 1/2 cups Stemilt Cherries, pitted
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nut/seed butter
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups dark/white chocolate, melted
These No Bake Cherry Cake Pops are healthier, less time-consuming, and allergy-friendly than other types of cake pops and feature our World Famous cherries.
- Wash and pit the cherries first. In a food processor pulse the cherries a couple of times to break them up and then add the almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut flour, cinnamon, vanilla, sunflower seed butter, and maple syrup and pulse until well combined and a batter forms.
- Measure a heaping tablespoon of cake mixture and roll it into a ball. Place balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet, repeat until all the batter is gone, and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator or overnight.
- Get a box ready with lollipop stick-sized holes poked in it. Melt the chocolate of choice in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup (best for dunking!) in the microwave for about a minute. Remove only 2-3 cake balls from the refrigerator at a time. Dip a lollipop stick about 1/2 inch into the chocolate, then insert it into the center of the cake ball. Only push it about halfway through the cake ball. Dip the cake ball into the chocolate coating until it is completely covered. Make sure the coating covers the base of the cake ball where it meets the lollipop stick. Allow excess coating to drop off, be patient with this step, then decorate with sprinkles and place upright into the box you prepared with holes in it. Repeat with remaining cake balls, only working with some out of the refrigerator at a time.
- Let the cake pops sit for about 15 minutes. Store the cake pops in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Calories: 259