Overnight oats make a great on-the-go breakfast. Simply mix up your ingredients the night before, refrigerate overnight and voila!
- 2/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup Stemilt cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp honey OR 12 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk or unsweetened almond milk
Overnight oats make a great on-the-go breakfast.
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryCherries, Spring, Summer, Breakfast, Quick & Easy, Gluten-Free.
Divide oats, cherries, walnuts, chia seeds, sweetener and vanilla extract between two small jars or other containers with sealable lids.
Divide milk evenly between the two containers and add lids to the containers. Shake each container vigorously until ingredients are well mixed.
Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Calories: 301
- Fat Content: 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.18 g
- Protein Content: 11.5 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32.98 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fiber Content: 7.44 g
- Sodium Content: 90 mg