- 2/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup Stemilt cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp honey OR 12 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk or unsweetened almond milk
Overnight oats make a great on-the-go breakfast. Simply mix up your ingredients the night before, refrigerate overnight, and voila!
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineEuropean, American
- In CategoryBreakfast
- Divide oats, cherries, walnuts, chia seeds, sweetener and vanilla extract between two small jars or other containers with sealable lids.
- Divide milk evenly between the two containers and add lids to the containers.
- Shake each container vigorously until ingredients are well mixed.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Calories: 301
- Fat Content: 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.18 g
- Protein Content: 11.5 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32.98 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fiber Content: 7.44 g
- Sodium Content: 90 mg