- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 frozen peeled and chopped Stemilt Piñata® apple
- 1 tbsp of creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Suggested Toppings:
- Chopped apple, granola, chopped nuts, flax seeds, raisins, coconut
This Apple & Peanut Butter smoothie bowl makes the perfect breakfast or sweet treat!
- Yield1 serving
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryBreakfast
- Add the frozen banana, chopped apple, peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt to a blender.
- Pulse until you get a chunky paste.
- Add the yogurt and pulse until smooth.
- Scoop the smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
- If your smoothie bowl looks too runny, you can place it into the freezer for 20 minutes. It should be slightly thick. Enjoy!
- Calories: 401
- Fat Content: 12.5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.2g
- Unsaturated Fat Content: 7.4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 58.8g
- Protein Content: 17.9g
- Cholesterol Content: 15mg
- Fiber Content: 5.3g
- Sugar Content: 41.7
- Sodium Content: 486mg