- 30 frozen, mini phyllo shells
- 1/2-cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 4 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 Red d'Anjou pear, cored and diced
A delicious way to enjoy the classic pairing of cheese and pears.
- Yield10 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineAmerican, European
- In CategoryAppetizer, Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place mini phyllo shells on baking sheet.
- In medium sized mixing bowl combine hazelnuts, cheese and pears.
- Fill shells with pear mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and starting to bubble. Serve warm.
- Calories: 287
- Fat Content: 17.8g
- Cholesterol Content: 11mg
- Sodium Content: 142mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 5.1g
- Fiber Content: 1.5g
- Sugar Content: 2.6g
- Protein Content: 5.2g