- 1 Pinata apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 4 or 5 standard cubes)
- 2 medjool dates, halved and seeded
- 1/2 orange, peeled
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1/4 cup crushed (canned) pineapple
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp golden flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
This Island-inspired smoothie has the perfect balance of sweet and tart tropical flavors, making it a fun, healthy and refreshing way to start the morning!
- YieldOne 24 ounce servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDrinks, Smoothie, Breakfast
- Beginning with apple and ice, layer ingredients for smoothie in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high (or “smoothie’) until completely liquefied, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Calories: 295
- Fat Content: 5.9g (sat 3.1g, poly 0.1g, mono 0.1g)
- Protein Content: 7.9g
- Carbohydrate Content: 56.9g
- Fiber Content: 7.8g
- Sugar Content: 38.9g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 25.5mg