- 1/3 cup Sweet Potato, peeled, diced and roasted
- 1/3 cup, diced Pinata®Apple:
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 2 cups Spinach, wilted
- 1 clove Garlic, smashed
- 1 tsp Salt, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Cooking oil spray or olive oil
This savory breakfast bowl is great for filling up on vegetables for breakfast. You'll love the hint of sweetness that Pinata® apples add to this dish.
- Yield1 bowl serving
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In Categorybreakfast
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and spray a quarter sheet pan with the cooking spray or olive oil.
- Peel, dice, sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Roast in oven for 15 minutes, checking occasionally to prevent one side from browning too quickly.
- Meanwhile, scramble one egg and cook on medium-low heat to desired consistency.
- Remove the egg, add a drizzle of olive oil to pan, and saute the spinach until it wilts.
- Dice the Pinata® apple into bite-sized pieces.
- Make the garlic-tahini sauce. Smash the garlic clove with 1 tsp of salt using a mortar and pestle.
- Add 1/3 cup of tahini and 2 TBSP of lemon juice. Stir to mix.
- Add water until desired sauce consistency is reached. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- Assemble the bowl by layering eggs, sweet potatoes, apples, and spinach. Drizzle with sauce. Enjoy!
- Calories: 690
- Fat Content: 51.5g
- Cholesterol Content: 400mg
- Sodium Content: 3171mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Fiber Content: 12.7g
- Sugar Content: 5.7g
- Protein Content: 29.9g