- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 5-oz bag baby spinach or mixed salad greens
- 3 cups Stemilt sweet cherries, pitted
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
Sweet cherries, red onions, and cucumbers combine with mixed salad greens to make one refreshing summer salad.
- Whisk together orange juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place spinach, cherries, cucumber and onion in a salad bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
- Calories: 136
- Fat Content: 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.7 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 24 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fiber Content: 3.4 g
- Sodium Content: 232 mg