- 1 10 oz package of baby spinach leaves, or mixture of baby spinach and spring mix
- 1/2 pound sliced apples
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
This salad is a good way to introduce healthy greens to kids.
In CategoryLunch, Sides
- Cut Stemilt apples into thin slices.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the sliced apples with the bag of salad greens, and top with the honey mustard dressing.
- Stir to coat.
- Calories: 56
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 229 mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Sugar Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 1 g