- 2 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples, quartered, seeds removed
- 8 - 10 strawberries
- 4 cups kale, chopped and packed
- 4 stalks romaine lettuce
Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples combined with crisp Romaine lettuce, juicy, sweet strawberries, and good-for-you kale in this juice.
- Yield2 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryBreakfast, Lunch, Snack
- Place the ingredients into your juicer in the order given and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Notes & Tips:
- Wash your fruits and vegetables well.
- No need to peel them as most of the nutrients are in the peel. Just trim as needed.
- Cleaning up the juicer can be time consuming, so try making a few of your favorites at once, then store them in a sealed jar for up to three days.
- Create a tasty frozen treat with any remaining juice! Just pour into popsicle molds or even paper cups and freeze!
- Calories: 160.5
- Fat Content: 1.0 g (sat 0.1g, poly 0.2g, mono 0g)
- Protein Content: 4.4 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 38.8 g
- Fiber Content: 8.8 g
- Sugar Content: 22.6 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 40.1 mg