- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 cups fresh pear chunks (peels off)
- 2 cups fresh peach chunks (peels off)
- 2 cups fresh apple chunks (peels on or off, as desired)
- Juice from one fresh lemon
- Melted caramel, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or marshmallow (your choice)
Have fun with this fruity fondue. Involve the kids to encourage fresh fruit consumption.
- Yield8 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineEuropean, American
- In CategorySnacks, Lunch
- Prepare the fruit above, and mix together in a large serving bowl.
- Toss with lemon juice to prevent pears, peaches and apples from browning.
- Divide the fruit into eight serving bowls, and allow guests to dip, using bamboo skewers.
- Calories: 76
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Fat Content: 0 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Sodium Content: 3 mg
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Sugar Content: 15 g