- 1 1/2 cup of chopped mixed fruit (honeydew, melon, fresh Stemilt peaches, Rainier cherries –pitted and sliced)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 750-ml bottle crisp white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tbsp Triple Sec or other orange flavored liqueur
- 3/4 cup sparkling water or club soda
- Ice cubes
- Fresh Stemilt cherries with stem on and mint sprigs for garnish
For those 21 and over, this sangria recipe is a great choice to help cool off during the heat of the summer.
In CategoryDrinks, Appetizer
- Just before serving, stir wine, brandy, Triple Sec (or other orange liqueur) and sparkling water into pitcher.
- Add ice cubes to 6 glasses.
- Fill the glasses with the sangria, spooning some of the fruit into each glass.
- Garnish each drink with a cherry and sprig of mint.
- Calories: 233
- Protein Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Fat Content: 0g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 24mg
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 19g