- 1 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apple, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 cup pineapple cubes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Squeeze of fresh lime
This blend of pineapple and coconut water with Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples will leave you feeling renewed!
In CategoryDrinks, Breakfast
- Place the apple, cucumber and pineapple cubes into your juicer in the order given and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add the coconut water and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Give it a stir. Divide into glasses and enjoy.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables well. No need to peel them (with the exception of citrus fruits) as most of the nutrients are in the peel. Just trim as needed.
- To amp up the nutrition of your favorite drinks, freeze any unused juice in ice cube trays. Add them to your favorite drinks, smoothies or even to create flavored waters!
- Calories: 77.5
- Fat Content: 0.4 g
- Protein Content: 1.59 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23.73 g
- Fiber Content: .55 g
- Sugar Content: 15.48 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 48 mg