- 2 Stemilt Bosc pears
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Amaretto Disaronno
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 4 tsp store-bought sea salt caramel sauce
This Bosc pear dessert looks elegant and decadent, but comes together effortlessly.
- Yield4 servings servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineEuropean, American
- In CategoryDessert
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add brown sugar and warm through until completely dissolved; then carefully add in Amaretto liqueur.
- Add pears to pan, reduce to low heat and baste pan juices over fruit intermittently with a spoon.
- After approximately 3 minutes, turn fruit to opposite fleshed side and continue cooking for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile scoop ice cream into bowls and top with “just warm” pears, drizzle with Amaretto pan sauce and sea salt caramel, and top with a sprinkle of nuts.
- Serve immediately.
- Calories: 485
- Fat Content: 30.9g
- Cholesterol Content: 55mg
- Sodium Content: 99mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 51.9g
- Fiber Content: 5.6g
- Sugar Content: 31.3g
- Protein Content: 4.8g