- 1 (750ml) bottle of riesling or pinot grigio
- 1 Stemilt Piñata Apple, shredded with a food processor shredding disc or julienne
- 1 Stemilt Granny Smith Apple, shredded with a food processor shredding disc or julienne
- 1/2 (750ml) bottle of brut champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 bottle of ginger beer
- To garnish: thin slices of apple, cinnamon sticks, star anise, ice cubes
Easy to prep and delicious to drink, this Apple Ginger Sangria is the drink you need at your next bash!
- Yield4-6 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineSpanish, American
- In CategoryDrinks, Cocktails
- Shred apples in a food processor with the shredding disc (or julienne to achieve desired effect).
- Pour riesling into a large pitcher and stir in the shredded apples.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to sit for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Strain out the shredded/julienned apples then add lemon juice, champagne or sparkling wine, and ginger beer.
- Stir to combine. Add thin slices of apple, cinnamon sticks, and star anise to garnish.
- Calories: 150
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 5g