- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 packed tsp of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fat-free milk
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp chopped Stemilt Piñata® apple cut into
- 1/2-inch cubes
Satisfy your cravings with this apple snack bar in a jar featuring Piñata® apples
In Categorybreakfast, main, snacks
- Combine all ingredients except apple cubes in a microwave-safe mason jar. Mix with a small whisk (or fork) until batter is smooth. Stir in apple cubes and sprinkle the top with raw sugar (optional).
- Cook in microwave for approximately 1 minute. If still runny, heat an additional 15 seconds.
- Let cool a few minutes before eating. Bar in a jar is best consumed while still warm.
- Optional: Multiply the recipe by five, and fill your jars with all ingredients on the weekend to enjoy servings throughout the week. When ready to eat, cook following instructions above and enjoy!
- Calories: 182
- Fat Content: .42g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41.33g
- Sugar Content: 15.15g
- Protein Content: 4.18g
- Fiber Content: 2.3g
- Sodium Content: 605mg