- 6 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh Stemilt cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, plain or candied, as desired
- 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, 6 tbsp, or as desired
Easy-to-make mixed green salad featuring fresh cherries, feta cheese and walnuts.
- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryLunch
- Divide salad greens onto six salad plates.
- Top with the fresh cherries, walnuts and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with balsamic or white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Calories: 223
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Cholesterol Content: 25 mg
- Sodium Content: 563 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Sugar Content: 8 g