Easy-to-make mixed green salad featuring fresh cherries, feta cheese and walnuts.
Check out the recipe below and let us know what you think in the comments!
- 6 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh Stemilt cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, plain or candied, as desired
- 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, 6 tbsp, or as desired
Recipe: Mixed Green Salad with Cherries & Feta Cheese
Rate this recipe:
- Yield6 servings
- Prep time
Divide salad greens onto six salad plates. Top with the fresh cherries, walnuts and feta cheese. Drizzle with balsamic or white balsamic vinaigrette.