- 3 Stemilt pears, stems and cores removed, cut into large chunks
- 3 large Almond Milk ice cubes (approx. 1/2 cup “Light” Almond Milk for each)
- 3/4 cup “Light” Almond Milk
- 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract
Sweet Stemilt pears join almond and vanilla in this light and easy-to-make smoothie.
Yield1 32 oz serving
In CategoryBreakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Place pears into a blender, add Almond Milk ice cubes; let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to soften cubes.
- Add Almond Milk and vanilla extract; blend on high or “smoothie” setting until completely smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- The large, cocktail-size, square ice forms are perfect for making six large Almond Milk ice cubes. Approximately 2 cubes from a standard ice tray equals one large ice cube in this preparation.
- Calories: 100.1
- Fat Content: 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0 g
- Protein Content: <1.0 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 23.8 g
- Fiber Content: 4.5 g
- Sugar Content: 15.6 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Sodium Content: 91.5 mg