When It Comes to Fruits and Veggies, More Matters!
Stemilt is proud to support the Produce for Better Health Foundation and its Fruits & Veggies – More Matters health initiative, which focuses on increasing consumption of fruits and vegetables across America.
The More Matters website is filled with health and nutrition resources. Find meal planning ideas, recipes, or access its fruit and vegetable database to learn about the goodness inside your favorite produce items, including apples, pears, cherries, peaches, nectarines and apricots!
Stemilt is a proud partner of USDA’s MyPlate initiative, which makes it easy for you to follow the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Our apples, pears, cherries, peaches, nectarines and apricots are perfect for helping you fill half of every plate with fruits and vegetables. MyPlate also encourages each of us to:
- make half your plate fruits and vegetables – focus on whole fruits and vary your vegetables;
- make half your grains whole grains;
- move to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk or yogurt;
- vary your protein routine;
- drink and eat less sodium, saturated fat and added sugars.