- Apple Chips
- 1 Stemilt Piñata® Apple
- Cooking Spray
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
Snacking can be fun and healthy with these easy Air Fried Apple Chips and Peanut Butter Yogurt dip.
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategorySnack
- Thinly slice apple into rounds, removing seeds and hard parts of the core as you go.
- Sprinkle both sides of the apple slices with cinnamon.
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Add apple rounds to the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 12-16 minutes, flipping apples every 4 minutes. Apples will “jump” while cooking! Cook time will depend on how thick apples are sliced. The apples still may feel “flexible” at the 16-minute point but will firm up while cooling.
- Make the dip: combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve apple chips with dip. Store apple chips in a zipper-top bag at room temperature.