- 1 bottle (750ml) dry rosé wine
- 1/4 cup St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 Stemilt Piñata® apple, sliced thin
- 1 Stemilt Granny Smith Apple, sliced thin
- 1 heaped cup halved strawberries
- 1 lime sliced into thin rounds
- 1 1/2 cups really fizzy seltzer water
- For garnish: fresh slice berries, apples, and edible flowers if desired
Sweeten up your summer evening with this Apple & Berry Rosé Sangria.
- Yield5 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDrink.
Mix the rosé, St. Germain, and sugar in a pitcher, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the fruit.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to 24 hours.
Add the seltzer water, stirring to incorporate, right before serving.
- Calories: 210
- Fat Content: 0.3g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 12.2mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 27.1g
- Sugar Content: 22.2g
- Protein Content: 1.1g