- 3/4 cup of ice
- 2 Stemilt apples, each cut in quarters away from core
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut in half
- 1 stalk of celery, cut in half
- 1 cup of frozen mango (may need to add more ice if using fresh)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 heaping cup of coconut water (or water, as preferred)
Apples are the perfect base to any smoothie or juice recipe due to their ability to add natural sweetness, fiber, and frothiness to your drinks.
In CategoryDrinks, Smoothie
- Place ingredients into your electric, high-speed blender in the order listed above.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping intermittently if ingredients need to be mixed.
Note: A blender that is made specifically to blend fruits/vegetables is best to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Calories: 206
- Fat Content: 0.7g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 159mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 53.3g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Sugar Content: 42.1g
- Protein Content: 2.5g