- 1 cup of celery, top, tailed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup of fennel, trimmed, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Stemilt apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 nob of hard cheese, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 5 walnuts, chopped
This easy slaw can be prepared in less than 10 minutes, perfect for those last-minute dinners.
In CategoryDinner, Side dishes
- Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and set aside.
- Use a mandolin to thinly slice the celery, fennel and Pink Lady apples.
- Once done toss into a mixing bowl, top with the lemon juice and oil blend, and gently toss.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with hard cheese and walnuts, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Per Serving (3 1 cup servings)
- Calories: 246
- Fat Content: 19.6g
- Cholesterol Content: 6mg
- Sodium Content: 194mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 14.6g
- Fiber Content: 4.7g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 7.4g