- 2 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Tart Apples, quartered, seeds removed
- 4 medium carrots, tops trimmed
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 Navel orange, peeled and quartered
This glowing juice is full of antioxidants and vitamins.
In CategoryBreakfast, Snacks
- Place the ingredients into your juicer in the order given and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Notes & Tips:
- Ginger adds a bit of spiciness to this juice. You can most certainly omit that if you’d like.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables well.
- No need to peel them as most of the nutrients are in the peel. Just trim as needed.
- Create a tasty frozen treat with any remaining juice! Just pour into popsicle molds or even paper cups and freeze! Cleaning up the juicer can be time consuming, so try making a few of your favorites at once, then store them in a sealed jar for up to three days.
- Calories: 178.5
- Fat Content: 0.5 g (sat 0.1g, poly 0.2g, mono 0.1g)
- Protein Content: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 44.2 g
- Fiber Content: 9.4 g
- Sugar Content: 24.5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 86.5 mg