- 2 Stemilt apples
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut flakes
Drizzle and pile on favorite toppings, and a good snack becomes an extra-special treat—and still a healthy one too!
In CategorySnacks, Side dish
- Slice two apples and arrange the slices in a circular pattern on a plate.
- Fill a small zip-top baggie with peanut butter and snip a small hole in one corner.
- Squeeze the nut butter from the bag onto the apples.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and unsweetened coconut flakes.
Optional additional toppings: Caramel sauce, Melted chocolate, Granola, Slivered almonds, Mini marshmallows, Butterscotch or peanut butter chips, Raisins or other dried fruit, Blueberries, Candy sprinkles, Sunflower Seeds
- Calories: 224
- Fat Content: 16.8g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Sodium Content: 150mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 14.5g
- Fiber Content: 3.4g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 8.3g