- 1 package frozen puff pastry shells, thawed
- 1 Stemilt Pink Lady® Apple, peeled, cored, and cut into thin slices
- 6 oz brie
- 4 oz cubed pancetta, cooked
- 1 egg
These sweet-tart apples pair perfectly with rich puff pastry, brie, and pancetta in these football shaped bites.
- Yield5 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryAppetizer, Side dish
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the puff pastry shells apart from one another. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges and make them into football shapes.
- Gently separate the tops of the shells from the bottom.
- Top the bottom of each shell with 1-2 apple slices (depending on your preference), a wedge of brie (about 1 oz), and about 1 tbsp cooked pancetta.
- Top with puff pastry shell top. Repeat with all shells.
- Using a sharp pairing knife, gently cut “laces” into the top of each shell to look like a football.
- Whisk the egg in a small bowl with a fork. Brush the top of the puff pastry shells with the egg.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, until golden brown.
- Calories: 267
- Fat Content: 19.6g
- Cholesterol Content: 67mg
- Sodium Content: 953mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 9.6g
- Fiber Content: 1.2g
- Sugar Content: 5.4g
- Protein Content: 9.1g