- 2 cups coarsely chopped and mashed apricots from Stemilt (about 4 to 5 apricots)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
Enjoy the fresh flavors of apricots all year long with this apricot freezer jam recipe. It’s simple to make and perfect for giving as a gift.
- Yield3 six-ounce jars, 18 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- CuisineEuropean, American
- In CategorySides, Breakfast
- In a large saucepan, bring the apricots, sugar and lemon juice to a rolling boil over medium-high heat.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Immediately remove the jam from the heat and fill the jars leaving just a bit of room at the top. (Be sure to sanitize jars and lids prior to filling.)
- Allow the jam to sit, uncovered, to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, seal the jars with their lids.
- The jam may be refrigerated for 3 to 4 weeks or kept in the freezer for 6 months.
Special Equipment: 3, 6oz jars with lids.
- Calories: 33
- Fat Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0g