- Pastry for 2-crust 9-inch pie
- 6 cups pitted and halved Stemilt apricots
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground all spice
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tbsp lemon juice
A summer treat with flavor you won't get from any other fruit.
- Yield8 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Preheat over to 400°F
- Toss apricots with sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and allspice; mix well.
- Turn mixture into pastry-lined 9-inch pie plate. Dot with butter.
- Roll out and cut remaining pastry into 3/4-inch wide strips.
- Weave over filling into lattice top. Tuck in edges, seal and flute. .
- Microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes or until filling begins to bubble; rotate one-quarter turn after 5 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Brush top of pie with mixture
- Calories: 337
- Fat Content: 2.8g
- Cholesterol Content: 4mg
- Sodium Content: 547mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 74.9g
- Fiber Content: 4.5g
- Sugar Content: 26g
- Protein Content: 5g