- 2 Stemilt Fresh Blenders Sweet Apples, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 medium beet, stalks removed, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 medium carrot, tops trimmed
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium lemon, peeled and pith removed
This juice may be the most colorful of them all make it a refreshing start to any day!
In CategoryBreakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Place the ingredients into your juicer in the order given and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables well.
- No need to peel them (with the exception of citrus fruits) as most of the nutrients are in the peel. Just trim as needed.
- To easily remove the peel and pith (the white part) of lemons, cut both the stem end and opposite end of the lemon. Stand the lemon up on one end and with a small pairing knife, cut down where the pith meets the fruit. Cut all around, turning the lemon as you go until all of the peel and pith are gone.
- To amp up the nutrition of your favorite drinks, freeze any unused juice in ice cube trays.
- Add them to your favorite drinks, smoothies or even to create flavored waters!
- Calories: 101.5
- Fat Content: .5 g
- Protein Content: 2.52 g
- Carbohydrate Content: 32.06 g
- Fiber Content: .95 g
- Sugar Content: 20.88 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.0 mg
- Sodium Content: 66.50 mg