Recipe provided to Stemilt by Crisp Collaborator @minutritionist
- 1/4 cup chopped Stemilt Honeycrisp Apple
- 1/4 cup chopped Stemilt Granny Smith Apple
- 6 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup broken pretzels
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
Caramel Apple Bark looks so impressive but it ready in less than half an hour
- Yield1 batch serving
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert, Snacks
- Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate and coconut oil. Melt for 1 minute at a time stirring well each minute until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate on the sheet pan and spread it to the edges. Sprinkle with pecans, apples, pretzels and caramel sauce.
- Freeze for 15 minutes until chocolate is firm. Lift chocolate bark and break into pieces.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Calories: 141
- Fat Content: 8.2g
- Cholesterol Content: 4mg
- Sodium Content: 35mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 16.1g
- Fiber Content: 1.2g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 1.7g