- 2/3 cup unsalted aquafaba
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup Stemilt Cherries, pitted and diced
- Powdered sugar
This Cherry Cloud Bread so light and airy! It's the perfect sweet treat that includes fresh cherries!
- Yield8 servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- In CategoryDessert
- Wash, pit, and dice the cherries, set aside.
- In your stand mixer or using a hand mixer add the aquafaba and mix on high speed for a few minutes and then add the cream of tartar. Continue to mix for about 10 minutes until the meringue is very fluffy and “stiff”.
- Scoop the meringue into a separate bowl, and clean the bowl of your stand mixer, dry well. Alternatively, if you’re using a hand mixer you can just get another bowl for the next step.
- Mix together the vegan cream cheese, baking powder, and vanilla until well combined. Fold in the meringue with the cream cheese mixture.
- Next, gently fold in the almond flour to the meringue, then fold in the cherries.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter per cloud bread onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour, then bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before sprinkling with powdered sugar. Keep them stored in an airtight container in your fridge for up to a few days.